Friday, July 8, 2016

Nothing is impossible

we serve a Living God who knows all and can do all things that are impossible. May He bless you today in all of the things you do and we give Him all of the praise, honor and glory for what He will do today. Therefore, have faith in God. Let faith be all eyes and ears. Surrender to God and let Him make His full impression on you, revealing Himself fully in your soul. Consider it a blessing of prayer that you can exercise faith in God as the living mighty God Who is waiting to give us the good pleasure of His will and faith with power. Regard Him as the God of love, Whose delight it is to bless and impart His love. In such faithful worship of God, the power will speedily come to believe the promise, too. "What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive." Make God your own through faith; the promise will become yours God, I can not borrow the oil for any one else. This precious anointing one is from You Lord. Jesus the Lamb of God. I need thy all sufficient Spirit for my Lamp. You are here to fulfill and Satisfy my present and presence to the Father. God you are not only who I know You are,You are more than I think You are. Yes ye people, He is more than you know He is! I AM that I AM. I Am more than you know I am! Thank Him for the wonderful things and the Devine mystical realm He has for us. Amen Lord Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment